Welcome to Great Lakes Shooters Supply. LMT 5.56 models are in stock. If you don't see what you need, give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For customer service call toll free: 888-335-GLSS(4577) Fax: 616-738-3698. Thank you for visiting.
Being able to add an item to your cart does not necessarily mean that it is in stock.
Ammo is in VERY short supply. Please contact us for availability. All .22LR & Magnum ammo is sold out.
DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE FEATURED PRODUCTS THAT CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR HOME PAGE.
• XM193 product is first run, first quality product manufactured at Lake City Army Ammunition Plant for Federal Cartridge and is made to Federal specifications typical for commercial ammunition.
• All XM193 product is the same regardless of the sku or part number. (ie. XM193C is the same as XM193F, XM193CBP and etc…) The only difference is the package configuration.
• CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP)
• CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
• BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
• PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
• PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
• CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
• CASE KNURL: No
• HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturer's symbol and year of manufacture
• ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 2.00" mean radius maximum average at 200 yards
• INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20" long
• ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78’
• CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds - 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
• BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
• PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical/electronic detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
• VISUAL INSPECTION: 100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
• WARNING: For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in non-standard 5.56 chambers.